What Can I Give??
Gifts of Cash As always, a gift of cash is a simple and easy way for you to make a gift. These can be one time gifts, ongoing gifts, and/or scheduled electronic fund transfers (EFT) or automatic contribution plans (ACP) (download the Automatic Financial Contribution Form, or fill out the simple online form).
Gifts of Stocks and Bonds Do you want to sell your securities, but don’t want to pay the capital gains tax? Consider making a gift of your securities to LBT instead, including stocks or bonds. Gifts are not subject to capital gains tax.
Gifts of Retirement Assets Another great way to further the work of helping people access God’s Word is through a gift of your retirement assets. These include your IRA, 401k, 403b, pension or other tax deferred plan.
Gifts of Insurance Did you know that you can make a gift of your life insurance policy? If it is no longer needed, or will no longer benefit your survivors, consider making it a gift to LBT to advance Bible translation.
For more information, call us at 1-800-532-4253 or 630-897-0660 and ask for the Advancement Office, or contact us using the form below.
Gifts to LBT are tax-deductible as allowable by law. LBT makes every effort to honor donor designation preferences, however all gifts are subject to the discretion and control of Lutheran Bible Translators.
How Your Gifts Are Used
We use your donation to:
- Identify missionary prospects who share our vision and want to serve
- Train these missionaries where necessary
- Help equip, supply and support these missionaries as they strive to fulfill God’s Mission around the world
- Fund Bible Translation projects for un-reached people, that missionaries and local churches in host countries are working on
- Support Scripture Engagement and Vernacular Media efforts. Missionaries develop and implement these projects to help people understand and value the importance of the Bible’s message and take it to heart
Visit our blog to read stories about how your gifts are making a difference.
How you can contribute:
- One time gifts
- On-going gifts
- Scheduled Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) or Automatic Contribution Plan (ACP); fill out the simple EFT/ACP form.
- Stock and Mutual funds transfers
Ways you can designate your gift: